Friday, July 30, 2010

In My Head...Zombies?

"If you knew I was dying, would it change you? If you knew I was dying would it change anything?"

I have a reason. That's the reason I'm going to die.


"When I fly solo, I fly so high...don't touch me now."


They talk about the "answers." They temporarily satisfy their curiosity by drawing seemingly logical conclusions. What do you know? Sometimes I like to think there's nothing to be found.


Are you tired of being alone?


I feel like a funeral.


Shake it out.


Dear Snotti,
I fucking miss you, so much.


Dear Rinky,
Dude, I'm so fucking nostalgic right now. I miss you and all our crazy shit.


My heart's in my throat. It itches and I can't speak. Maybe I'll shower...rinse with listerine. Fuck.


I'm moving. Soon. Really soon.


It's about time for another disappearing act. I'm sooo fucking good at that.


Stop waiting for me. I don't deserve it.


I'm so much better flying solo.


Maybe I'll fake my own death. That's sort of like trying to resurrect a dead scene though. Fuck this bus. I'm not indefinite, I've got a life span, albeit short.


You're just a glitch.


I am just a glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment